Sunday, June 01, 2008

Love at first sight?

Originally referenced on GAB, This was a Missed Encounter I posted on CL.

Below is the reprint or here for the original:

I was thinking about you at Subway today - m4w - 29 (Midtown West)

Dear Hot Blond Chick With The Nice Rack,

I saw you at "Subway" this afternoon ("Eat Fresh", not the shit hole underground) on 35th and 7th. As you sat there ordering the 6’ inch Tuna with all the veggies, I couldn't help think what life would be like with you.

As I stood next to you (Me with the popped collared, white, Lacoste shirt: You with the Louie Vuitton purse and scoop neck Red top) I wondered what our relationship would be like. I imagine it would go something like this…

Our first few dates would be bliss! We would venture around the city, chuckle at the homeless and bask in the olfactory goodness that emanates from the hot garbage on the pavement. Hell, we might even stop back at Subway to rekindle the spark, we obviously work close to one another.

As years passed eventually we would marry and you would pop out twins. The family fights at Passover would be unbearable and our friends would hate us collectively. Your aging face and body would start to droop and you would no longer look like that bang-able girl I once met online at the sandwich repository. Your hormones would rage and eventually we would divorce bitterly, as you publicize every heinous secret of our relationship and take me for every dollar and cent.

I would sit in isolation in my apartment for a while as the filth piled and I stewed in anger. Thinking about my aberration for you would lead me towards a hired gun to end your misery and end this nightmare of a relationship.
After a short standoff with the police, I would get hauled off to prison and spend my remaining years being brutalized by inmates thinking about how I wish I never craved that fucking 6 inch sub low those many years ago.

So, as I walked away from you today, with my sandwich in hand as you were bird pecking away at your Tuna, I hope you weren’t taken aback when I muttered “fucking cunt” under my breath. I will not be shit on by anyone (unless of course, I have paid good money and she stands on a fine German table).

If you want to grab a bite to eat some time to talk about the past and try to bury the hatchet, you’ll know where to find me. We once had something special and we should try to get that back if possible.

Hope to see you tomorrow!

M.C. "

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home