Monday, October 31, 2005

The Boob Tube


Let's Face it, television might as well have a pair of tits' nestled right next to the power button. I LOVE TELEVISION (and tits')!!!

I dont mean that as a euphemism. I LOVE TELEVISION (and tits')! If Panasonic added a fleshskin remote control already pre-lubricated, I wouldn't need to leave the house.

It truely is an addiction that I have no intention of quiting anytime soon. I am thinking about television right now.

I have a one bedroom apartment and 3 televisions! One in the bedroom, one in the living room, and an emergency battery powered TV in the closet (in case Con Ed doesn't get my payment in time). Thats the type of control TV has on me.

I can't seriously begin a blog without taking the time to give television its props. Most of the material that comes out of my mouth is probably just a compilation of 40000 different shows anyway. If I were you, I would stop reading right now and go straight to the source. All Hail The Boob!

Coming soon ... Lots O' Mung

1 Comments:

Blogger jbrau13 said...

I've created a monster

4:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home