Friday, October 28, 2005

Greeting and Salutations

Top of the Mung to you!

I use to write an underground newspaper in highschool called "Nothing But The Truth". B
ut the more I think about it, it should have been called nothing but bullshit. I was always concerned with the audience reading the paper, and never really tore in to what I was really thinking.

Bottom line is... I don't give a shit what other people think of me (and my spelling). I am real
(perverted, sick, crazy, gross, horney, Jewish) . So I promise to be nothing else but real.

Now for those of you that haven't been exposed to Mung.. I will give a definition courtesy of the Urban
Dictionary.

MUNG DEFINITION

"The worst possible thing that could be imagined, conceived, or performed by the human mind. Eating the remaining bodily fluids of a dead women may fall under this category.
"To witness an act of mung could shock the mind into insanity"

Enjoy!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home